We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that material on the Site infringes on your copyright, please send us a notice regarding the copyrighted work. Please make sure that your notice complies with the notice requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, Section 512 of the United States Code.
Please include the following in your written notice and send to <insert registered copyright agent>:
- A detailed description of the copyrighted work you believe is being infringed upon;
- A detailed description of the location of where the alleged infringing content appears (include hyperlink when possible);
iii. Your contact information (including name, address, telephone number, and email address);
- A statement affirming that you have a good faith belief that the alleged infringing use is not authorized by you as the copyright owner, your agent, or by law;
- A statement affirming that, under penalty of perjury, the information in the notice is accurate and that you are indeed authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; and
- An original signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized on the owner’s behalf to assert infringement of the copyright as well as to submit the claim.
Please note that our services are directed at users in the United States. If you are not a U.S. resident, you must consent to the jurisdiction of U.S. courts in order claim protection under U.S. copyright law.
Prepared by Klemchuk LLP, Ecommerce Attorneys